<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d35388179\x26blogName\x3d-anime+lover-\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://azuraangelique.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://azuraangelique.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6338052800566076804', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 07, 2009

from now on,i dun have a sister anymore..
i've had enough!!u took my phone..didnt go hme for two
days..DIDNT WANT TO RETURN IT!!
who the hell do u think u r??so what if ur my sister??
i have my own rights!!N U CANNOT CONTROL ME LYK
SOME KIND OF UR BARBIE DOLL BYTCH!!
gahhh!!u argued with our parents bcoz of MY phone??
dats sooo stupid!!lyk euu..tsk!
fine..u scolded me with words..u beat me..
saying stuffs lyk "why didnt u wan to start with ur project frm just nw??"
n suddenly off the com for no reason??CRAZYY..xP
goshh!!i was studying earlier on you &@#%!@~!!!!!!!!!!
u beat me for no reason whatsoever just to satisfy ur anger..
finee..beat me..beat me to a pulp I DUN CARE!!
even if i shed blood..i still wont say sorry or what..
coz ur just not worth it..n im nt at fault
goshh!im so sry for those of u hu r redin this post..if u tink its too muchh
do me a favour n just leave..coz im just vending out my anger in this post..
i have ntn else..not even my mom..coz she wont understand..
she'll just sayy"u know ur sis is lyk dat y cant u just be patient with her??"
patient my foot!!im 15 now!!gahhhh..
i can just go on n on bt i wont..coz i hav better things to do..
ahhh..please larh..i wanna study n have no time to deal with this!
i wanna go to the poly i wan n make my parents proud which u didnt!!
so just back off!!!

♥ Blogged @
6:17 AM