<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d35388179\x26blogName\x3d-anime+lover-\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://azuraangelique.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://azuraangelique.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-6338052800566076804', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 14, 2009

PICTURES OF ME & MY DEAREST CUZZIES! ♥
I L-L-LOVEEE THEM!! ;P


FINALLY IM BLOGGINGGG!!! omgggg~
ahahah sorry my fellow wonderful readers!
i had to stay over at my cousin's house for a few dayys
& i hd tons of fun!!! we watched taped clips of suria shows
which has sleeq & other artists too! wheeee~
i just influenced my cousins to love sleeq!every single one of them..
lol!& now they cant stop talking abt them boys! especially kak ira
who seems to love alyph now! xD as an idol lahh duhh lol!
nyahahah & me & my cousin recorded rapsodi.
ill upload it on yt soonest! ;P
hehs but not clear ehh i warn u first!LOL
& kak ira is so kuh-rayy-zeeee i tell youu!!
ahahah she made me go crazy! xD in a gd wayyy~ LOL
it wudnt be the same without her :P LOVE HER LOADS LAHHH!!
tgether with my other cousins too.. i realise how much
im having a hell of a fun time spending my few days here
with them! ;D
anyways, i had a huge fight with my mom & sis..
only amirah knows coz i just feel lyk letting it out to someone
so thanks for being there for me when im at my weakest! ;D
sighh i dun feel like ranting about it here coz i feel dat its too personal.
so yeahh im now staying at my cousin's house till further notice.
& i guess i really need to go & find a job at this point of time!
so thanks amirah! hehs. love u lahh babe! ♥
&& i have to go now coz my monster cousin aka kak ira xD
wans me to off the lappy! ahaahh
&& im cutting short the post coz im lazy to say every single detail here ;P
PLUS i wudnt want u to get bored in reading my lonnggg post! :)
k till the next post!! azura out! xoxo

♥ Blogged @
7:11 AM